Friday, April 1, 2011

What Happens in Vegas...

Las Vegas! One of my favorite places and one of my least favorite places. Very much a love/hate relationship. And I'll be there tomorrow!

Movies I want to watch right now: What Happens in Vegas, Oceans 11, Fools Rush In, 21 and Vegas Vacation

Things I'm looking forward to: baseball, sun, wearing shorts, laying out by the pool, Bellagio's dancing waters, food, family and shopping (not necessarily in that order)

Things I'm not looking forward to: long drive, missing conference (thank you dvr), sunburn and the trashy/dirty/disgusting strip.

In the morning it's up early, pack, finally hug and kiss my nephew after almost a month, pedicure and hit the road! Time for bed! I'm so ready for a vacation!!!

PS- I'm really trying to be better with this blog. I'm terrible at it!

1 comment:

  1. Vegas baseball trips are the best. I wish my brother was on the team so I could join. Have a blast in the sun!

    ReplyDelete