Sunday, November 27, 2011

...Thankful...

My parents. My brother. My three sisters. My crazy & cute nephew. My extended family. Fab five. Friends. My job. TV shows. Movies. Books. Chocolate. Comfort food. Good health. My iPad. Diet Coke. Sonic. Chick Fil A. Mascara. Essie nail polish. Big rings. CTR ring. High heels. Boots. Skinny jeans. Fuzzy socks. Bed buddy. Cozy blankets. Sweats. Music. Justin Bieber. Water. Cupcakes. Snuggies. Curling iron. Holidays. Smiles. Laughter. Slippers. My car. Just Dance. Farr's ice cream. Cell phone. Vacations. Road trips. Sleeping in. Falling asleep watching movies. Naps. Summer. Patience. My home. Love. Faith. Prayer. Scriptures. My Savior. My testimony. My religion. My Heavenly Father.

...Just a few things, but I have so much to be thankful for...

No comments:

Post a Comment