Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!!!

2011 was a great year. There were ups and downs, mistakes made and lessons learned, sad times and happy times. Amidst everything, I want to focus on the good things. I had a great year financially. I am blessed with a wonderful career that gives me security in more ways than one. My friends are amazing. I love each and everyone of them so much. Whether its people I see on a weekly basis, or a semi annual basis...they all mean so much to me. My life is better because of them and their examples. I love my family so much. I wouldn't be who I am today without them. They are my best friends in the entire world. I am beyond blessed to have them in my life. I am so lucky to have been born and raised in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I am so proud to be part of such an amazing religion. I am not perfect and I try everyday to be better. If it wasn't for my testimony and the examples of Christ-like love in my life, I can't imagine how difficult life would be. I'm looking forward to another year to improve and learn.

2011 favorites {other than what I have already listed}: celebrating my nephews 2nd birthday, finding out I have another niece or nephew coming in May, going on vacations with family and friends, getting a decent sun tan, re-discovering how fun nail polish can be, listening to uplifting music, paying off my car (even if all I want to do is buy a new car, just for fun), making decisions for myself and not just to please other people, treating myself to frozen yogurt on a weekly basis, discovering Pinterest before the rest of the world did. and using twitter more than facebook (I highly recommend this). 

2012 is going to be an exciting year, I can already tell. I am making plans and setting goals. Hopefully I will follow through with everything...I'm confident that I will though. There is so much I am looking forward to...to name a few: going to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, meeting my new niece or nephew, taking care of myself physically, spiritually and emotionally, sleeping better, laying off my diet coke, prioritizing my life, being more spontaneous, meeting new people, keeping more money in the bank instead of filling my closet, and finally, planning for the future...whatever that might be.





No comments:

Post a Comment